why this blog?
Somewhere between my quarter of a century crisis and my curiosity for life, I was introduced to the self-improvement type of book, and I was automatically hooked. Throughout the years, everything that had to do with personal transformation, being happier, cultivating healthy relationships, finding purpose, habit-making and breaking, nutrition, and health captivated my attention and monopolized my free time.
One day, while playing a questions game, I was asked: “How are you changing the world?” This question echoed in my mind. I was blank. Although I am a true believer that living our lives as an example can transform and inspire the people around us, this wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to shape the world around me actively, connect with people, share my experiences, and my journey. I created this space for all that and more.
Welcome to my little cyber corner and thank you for passing by! 🙂
- Born and raised in Peru, living in sunny California.
- Past occupations/side jobs: sales rep, director of marketing, non-profit co-founder, photographer, and yoga instructor.
- Current occupations: project manager during office hours and avid researcher/reader/student/learner the rest of the time.
- I am curious about life. Learning new and interesting things keeps me excited every day.
- I enjoy waking up early and drinking lemon water first thing in the morning. Yum!!!
- I live intentionally. I do (most of) the things I do to be happier and become a better version of myself.
- I love smiling, making people laugh, and spreading good vibes 🙂
- I am grateful for every new day I am gifted (and a lot of blessings in my life!)
- I love conquering my fears 💪🏼 You can watch this speech where I tell the story of how I got over my fear of public speaking.
- I absolutely adore places that are bright and have tons of natural light. See my Home Decor Pinterest board to get a better idea.
- Superpower: I can find something positive in almost every situation or difficult person. Challenge me! 🙂 (OK, don’t!)
- Talent I would love to have: singing like a pro 😍
- I love resolving quizzes/tests that show me a little more of myself. Below you will find some of my results:
- I wrote the HTML code for this text from the scratch 🙂 (Thanks, Codecademy!)
- I love bullet points.